Dr. Adaku U. Nwachuku is a fellowship-trained physiatrist. She is board-certified in pain medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Nwachuku specializes in treating musculoskeletal pain using conservative treatments such as therapy to restore biomechanics, interventional pain procedures, and medications.
Dr. Nwachuku has been published in the Oxford Handbook of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as well as in medical journals. In addition, she coordinates and participates in medical missions to Nigeria.
- DO−New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship−Long Beach Medical Center in Long Beach, NY
- Residency−Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) at Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Fellowship−Musculoskeletal/Interventional Pain, Rehab NY, Amherst, NY
- MBA−New York Institute of Technology
Areas of Specialization
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Nerve conditions
7801 Old branch Avenue, Suite 202
Clinton, MD 20735