Dr. Dmitry K. Nesen is board certified in Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine and specializes in pain management. Dr. Nesen received his medical degree from the Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine and completed a physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the St. Vincent Hospital in New York. He also completed a surgical internship at the Cabrini Medical Center and a pain management fellowship at the Westchester County Medical Center.
Dr. Nesen focuses on the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions that result in acute and chronic pain. He treats patients who have pain associated with injury or disease of the spine, joints, muscles, and nerves. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Academy of Pain Medicine.
Dr. Nesen speaks English, Russian, Ukrainian, and Spanish.
- MD – Bogomolets National Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine
- Residency – Physical Medicine & Rehab, St. Vincent Hospital, New York
- Internship – Surgery, Cabrini Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship – Pain Management, Westchester County Medical Center, New York
Areas of Specialization
- Back Surgery
- Electrotherapy, e.g. TENS
- Facet rhizotomy
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Dmitry K. Nesen, MD
1420 York Avenue, Suite 1A
New York, NY 10021