Dr. Rob Dickerman is a neurological and spine surgeon at the North Texas Brain and Spine Institute. He has more than 15 years of clinical experience and specializes in spine biomechanics, spinal cord injuries, and brain tumors.
Dr. Dickerman is the Co-Director of the Pain Center at Presbyerian Hospital of Plano and the Director of Spine Surgery at the Medical Center of Frisco. He is the Founder and Director of the Neurosurgery Research Foundation of Texas.
Actively involved in research, Dr. Dickerman has contributed chapters to several textbooks and has written articles published in medical journals, such as the International Journal of Sports Medicine, the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, and the Spine Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, Cervical Spine Research Society
- Member, American Spinal Cord Injury Association
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- BS – Chemistry, Texas Wesleyan University
- DO – University of North Texas Health Science Center
- PhD – Biomedical Sciences, University of North Texas Health Science Center
- Residency – Neurosurgery, North Shore University-Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowship – Neurosurgery, CNS Tumors, National Institutes of Health
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Texas Back Institute
North Texas Brain and Spine Institute
Plano Presbyterian Hospital - 6130 West Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093