Dr. Syed, who is double board-certified in pain management and anesthesiology, treats a wide range of conditions at Texas Pain Physicians in Dallas, Texas. In addition to helping people with back and neck pain, Dr. Syed treats patients with headaches, knee pain, shoulder pain, neuropathy, sciatica, joint pain, extremity pain, abdominal pain, chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS), and fibromyalgia.
Dr. Syed understands that those suffering from pain not only suffer the physical manifestations of pain but also the financial and emotional stresses that accompany pain. His goal is to help patients get back to doing all the activities they love.
In addition to English, Dr. Syed can communicate with patients in Hindi, Urdu, Spanish and Arabic.
Dr. Syed’s multimodal approach includes fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided injections, physical therapy, medication management, psychological counseling, and neuraxial manipulations.
- Solar Health System, fellowship in interventional pain management
- Ochsner Health System, residency in anesthesiology
- Tulane University School of Public Health, master’s degree in public health
- Tulane University School of Medicine, doctor of medicine degree
- Duke University, bachelor of science