Dr. Susan Blum is a functional medicine practitioner specializing in the prevention and treatment of chronic disease. She is the Founder and Director of the Blum Center for Health and has nearly two decades of experience practicing functional and integrative medicine.
Dr. Blum teaches as an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Preventive Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York and as Senior Teaching Faculty with the Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, D.C.
She has been published widely and is the author of The Immune System Recovery Plan: A Doctor's 4-Step Program to Treat Autoimmune Disease and Healing Arthritis: Your 3-Step Guide to Conquering Arthritis Naturally.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Board of Advisors, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Board of Directors, American College of Lifestyle Medicine True Health Initiative
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
- BA – Neurobiology and Behavior, Cornell University
- MD – State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- MPH – Columbia University
- Internship – Internal Medicine, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Residency – Preventive Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Certification – Functional Medicine, Institute for Functional Medicine, Gig Harbor, WA
Blum Center for Health
34 Rye Ridge Plaza
Rye Brook, NY 10573